|Posted by anonymous on April 5, 2010 at 2:38 PM|
MONTH 1 IS THE MONTH
DURING THE FEAST OF WEEKS IS THE TIME FRAME
THE THIRD DAY IS THE DAY…
AT WHAT THE THIRD DAY COULD MEAN
the "third day" could be any 3rd. day of the week in Month 1.
He says he will come in Month 1 in the latter rain which is the March/April rain...
MONTH 1 3 DAY OF THE WEEK 3 DAY OF THE COUNTING OF THE OMER:The bride could following after him 3 days latter, day 3 of the week day 3 of counting of the Omer, and be caught up before the Passover week ends, which according to the Karatie Korner calendar is Wed. April 7.
“and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.” Joel 2:23
The third day is Firstfruits, he will raise us up on the third day and we will live in his sight. The third day is confirmed by the Month 1. and the Latter rain which means spring rain.
A third confirming scripture to HE SHALL COME TO US is in Jer. 5:24, this verse confirms his coming in the Feast of weeks. The latter rain is part of his coming; His coming will bring forth the latter rain. The Bride will be apart of the latter rain because they are the firstfruits as Jesus was a firstfruit. Songs 1: 8 confirms that the Bride will walk in the footsteps of the flock and feed the sheep.
TIMING OF HIS COMING ESTABLIHED:
Three Scripture References to His Coming in the Spring!
1. Timing of his coming established :Month 1 Nissan-Joel 2:2323 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. Joel 2:23
2. Timing of his coming established :March and April-Hosea 6:3 Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth ( MARCH/APRIL)
3. Timing of his coming established Feast of Weeks-Jer. 5:24 Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God ,that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest. Jer 5:24
(FEAST OF WEEKS FOR HIS LATTER RAIN- COMING
DAY HE SHALL COME: “HE SHALL COME TO US…….”HOSEA 6:3
WHEN SHALL HE COME TO US? Hosea 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight
What day is the third day? Let’s look at 3 possibilities.
• After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Now that we have the third day established in Hosea 6:2
1. THE THIRD DAY ON MONTH 1 DAY 3
2. THE THIRD DAY BEING THE DAY JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD
3. THE THIRD DAY BEING THREE DAYS FOLLOWING THE FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS/ AFTER JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD WHICH WOULD CONCLUDE THE PASSOVER WEEK.
4. ONE MORE POSSIBLITY: HIS COMING COULD BE ON THE THIRD DAY OF THE WEEK AND THE THIRD DAY OF THE COUNTING OF THE OMER- Which would be Month 1 Day 19 or 20.
IT MUST BE THE THIRD DAY OF SOMETHING IN MONTH 1. NOT ANY OTHER MONTH.
THE THIRD DAY AS THE ESTABLISHED DAY: HE SHALL COME UNTO US ON THE THIRD DAY AND WE SHALL LIVE IN HIS SITE, (Hosea 6:2)- THE “THIRD DAY” IS WHEN HE SHALL COME TO US.
QUESTION: How do we know what day “third day” Hosea is talking about?
• “latter rain” which is in the Spring- March or April: Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth
LATTER RAIN: MARCH AND APRIL: THE LATTER RAIN IS THE MARCH AND APRIL RAIN
LATTER RAIN: Strongs: H4456 latter rain, spring rain) the March and April rains which mature the crops of Palestine IT IS REFERED HIS COMING FORTH WILL BRING IT!!!!
THE EARLY RAIN IS WHEN HE TAUGHT US- Strongs: H3844 (early) rain (TWOT) teacher
TIMING ESTABLISHED! HIS COMING FORTH WILL BE IN THE SPRING- MARCH/APRIL
• Recap- Again…..THE LATTER RAIN IS THE MARCH AND APRIL RAIN- Strongs: H4456 latter rain, spring rain) the March and April rains which mature the crops of Palestine
• THE EARLY RAIN IS WHEN HE TAUGHT US- Strongs: H3844 (early) rain (TWOT) teacher
MONTH 1 (NISSAN) ESTABLISHED FOR HIS COMING (His Coming Hosea 6:2-3)
• THE FORMER RAIN WAS GIVEN TO US MODDERATLY 23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. Joel 2:23
• Jesus came to us with humility and meekness and his first coming was moderately compared to his coming forth with the latter rain
• The former was his first coming which taught and instructed
• His coming will bring forth a shower of rain in the spring that will not be moderate, but powerful.
• THE FORMER AND THE LATTER RAIN WILL COME DOWN IN THE FIRST MONTH. Jesus is the former rain- Teaching, instructing, he the former rain IS WHEN JESUS CAME THE FIRST TIME TEACHING, will come again as the latter rain IS HIS coming forth is in the Month 1, MARCH/APRIL.
3RD SUPPORTING SCRIPTURE: Jer. 5:24 THE LATTER RAIN IS THE APPOINTED WEEKS OF THE HARVEST – THE FEAST OF WEEKS!24Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God ,that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest. Jer 5:24
• Weeks= shabwa is Feast of Weeks
• VERSE BROKEN DOWN:24Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain (showers), both the former (teach and instruct) and the latter (spring rain), in his season (time or and event): he reserveth (to watch, guard, keep, wait with purpose, observe, celebrate and protect) unto us the appointed (statute, ordinance, limit, enactment, prescribed,) weeks ( Feast of Weeks- the counting of the Omer- Feast of Firstfruits to Pentecost 50 days) of the harvest. (Harvested to reap) Jer. 5:24
• Summary of Verse: they do not say in their heart, let us now fear the LORD, our God has given us rain in both the former when he came to teach and the latter when he comes to gather and pour out in the spring, which is HIS season of a time, of an event that he reserves, we are to watch to wait with purpose, observe, celebrate and protect, unto us the appointed ordinance that is prescribed Feast of Weeks of the harvest that will be gathered, reaped.
SEASON CONFIRMED: Jer. 5:24 confirms Hosea 6:2-3 in which the season of his coming in the spring at an appointed time for the gathering during the Feast of Weeks. We are told to watch and wait with purpose and celebrate this time!
MARCH APRIL, MONTH 1, FEAST OF WEEKS CONFIRMED: Joel, Jeremiah and Hosea are all confirming scriptures to the coming of Christ in the Spring, Nisan (Month 1) and the Feast of Weeks.
THIS IS NOW THE 10TH CLUE CONFIRMING THE SEASON, MONTH AND FEAST!
CONCLUSION:, his coming, his calling forth of the bride will be during the spring, March/April, in Month 1 . The rapture or catching away of the bride could be on the “third day” following the Feast of Firstfruits, it could be on the third day of the Counting of the Omer. Hosea 6:2 confirms the “third day he will raise us up and we will live in his sight.” The latter rain is his coming forth to call His Bride up, his coming forth and calling up is also going to bring the rain. The bride of Christ will follow a similar path a blueprint set by Jesus. The bride will live in his sight on the third day but will also show themselves too many, possibly for40 days as Jesus did after his resurrection and ascension to the Father. Perhaps the bride will follow a path similar but not exact; there is a 10 day window before Pentecost that would allow for some type of variation and changes to occur…. Something to think about…..
The bride could follow the pattern of Jesus only three days latter after the resurrection day. Which would be Day 3 of the week day, and day 3 of counting of the Omer, these day still fall within the Passover week, the Bride could be caught up before the Passover week ends, which would be on Wednesday, April 7
Ok… just remember he has to come in the Spring, in the feast of weeks, and he does say Month 1.
So keep that in mind… - Lora
Most accurate calendar goes by the sighting of the New Moon by two witnesses in Jerusalem: