|Posted by lora Guthrie on May 21, 2010 at 11:49 PM|
PROPHECY IN THE SONGS
Song of Solomon 8 Part 2
SONGS 8: 4-7 THE SOFT COPY OF REVELATIONS 14
4I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please. 5Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.
THE MARRIAGE: SPRING, Songs 2:11
Summary of Songs 1-8 The “General Itinerary for the Bride” examines the order of events for the bride of Christ. Chapter 1 and 2 is the “catching away” of the bride, the marriage, the first 50 days, the banquet (Pentecost), and the ministry of the bride. Chapter 3 is about The Foolish Virgins who find an Earthly intimacy with the king but never enter into the marriage with the KING. In chapter 3, there are those who are coming up from the wilderness, also a royal procession, the KINGS bed paved with love for the daughters of Jerusalem, that appear to be the 144,000 witness; and the King crowned, who is worthy. Chapter 4 describes the daughters of Jerusalem (the 144,000). The description fits ministry and is masculine. Behold the king crowned, who is worthy! Chapter 4 and 5 introduces us to the grooms sister spouse, which most definitely appears to be Israel; a wise and a foolish sister spouse. Chapter 6 is a garden enclosed and defended, and Israel giving birth, the banners and standards raised and the 12 tribes appear, the Bride who appear to be a company of two armies and more!. Chapter 7 the Prince’s daughters sharing the gospel in the fish pools of Hebron, (barak a stronghold) and the WHEAT HARVEST! Chapter 7 ends with the BRIDE and Groom going forth and lodging in the Villages, checking on the vine, there HE gives HER his LOVES, he has laid up for her all kinds of fruit at “THEIR GATES”. Chapter 8 opens with the person who “should have” intimacy with the KING, but has lost out because of the cost of following after HIM! Also in Chapter 8 the Daughters of Jerusalem stir the KING and those from the wilderness/tribulation “come up”, this is the wheat harvest, and is found in Revelations 14:14. Each chapter in Songs unfolds layers of hidden prophecy; there is a chronological order and patterns in the Songs that appears to follows very closely with the first half of the tribulation.
Songs 8:4-5 THE 144,000 AND THOSE COMING UP FROM THE WILDERNESS- THE WHEAT HARVEST
4I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please. 5Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.
Summary: This portion of Songs 8:4-5 is a soft mirror image of Revelations 14. In this study we will examine further how the daughters of Jerusalem appear to be the 144,000; their appearance and their stirring of the KING happens before pivotal events and always proceeds a “calling up” or “coming up”. The 144,000 will sing a new song that only they will know and the daughters of Jerusalem are known as “the chorus of the Songs”. The 144,000 follow the lamb wherever he goes, and the daughters of Jerusalem are also woven throughout the Songs and follow the KING, and it is only them that can stir the KING which proceeds the catching away of the Bride. It is the Bride who tells the 144,000 not to stir the King until he pleases. Both Daughters and 144,000 are on the scene before the “Wheat Harvest”, both are instrumental before the harvest. The sickle is taken to the harvest and is reaped, the word reaped is used in reference to a grain harvest, the root word means summer, the wheat is a summer harvest; a mid-trib harvest. The root word summer harvest is found only three times in the scriptures, each time it is Jesus who is making reference to the harvest at the end of the age. After the harvest is reaped the cluster of the grapes are gathered and thrown into the great winepress of God’s wrath. The Bride and the groom are called in the chamber, perhaps this is what is meant when the Bride says to the Daughters of Jerusalem; “do not stir my beloved till he pleases”. He is in his chamber! The Bride is in the closet; both are called out to come forth, for the harvest floors are overflowing with the wheat and the grapes. Joel 2:16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. Vs 24. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.
The floors are full of the wheat harvest, and they are gathered unto him, Songs chapter 8:4-5 5Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? The reaping of the harvest has taken place and now they are coming up from the wilderness, the tribulation! The bride does NOT come up from a wilderness place, but is drawn up Songs 1:4 and Rev 1:7 before the Tribulation. Those who come up from the wilderness/tribulation are those who were left behind who did not meet the Rev. 2-3 criteria for escaping the hour that tries all man! Those coming up are leaning upon HIM have a type of intimacy, but they call him friend. The barley is the BRIDE of Christ, the “Wheat”, miss out on being the bride, but they are still HIS and they call him friend, an example of this is the foolish Virgin in Songs 5:16 This [is] my beloved, and this [is] my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. This chapter also looks at the events that lead up to the wheat harvest and the events that follow the reaping of the harvest. I am uncertain to call this a catching away, but a harvesting event does take place in Rev 14:14 and those from the wilderness do come up in Songs 8:4-5. Based on the past chapters in the Songs, and what still remains in chapter 8, these two passages appear to support each other and look as if they are soft mirror images of each other. So is there two harvests? I would say yes based on this study and what is found in Revelations 14:14, the barely is called up and drawn up to him, and the wheat is reaped and harvested and is also mentioned as “coming up” Songs 8:5
AND NOW THE IN DEPTH STUDY....
(WORTH THE READ IF YOU NEED TO HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE WHEAT HARVEST.)
The daughters of Jerusalem the 144,000 witnesses? The Songs studies chapters 3-8 strongly supports and alludes to the daughters of Jerusalem being the 144,000 witness. Please note, a few misunderstand the word “daughters” and are confused by the feminine nature of the phrase. The 144,000 are males, but keep in mind; the Bride of Christ is in the feminine throughout the scriptures and remains feminine in the book of Songs. The 12 tribes throughout the scriptures represent the Daughters of Jerusalem; in the Songs they too appear in the feminine, and play a pivotal roll in being able to STIR THE KING! In the Songs all of “his beloved” are mentioned in the feminine, obviously his beloveds are not all women. He the KING is the masculine, the church, the bride, all who are HIS, including the 144,000 would still be considered in the feminine nature, because they too are a bride.
THOSE COMING UP FROM THE WILDERNESS “5Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved?”
“Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved,” This particular statement is very odd, it really would fit better in the book of Revelations. And I believe that this part of the chapter is a hazy mirrored image of the Harvesting of the Earth found in Revelations 14:14. It is odd to find a gathering, a coming up, and those who are coming up. Coming up from where? The wilderness! They are taken up or gathered from the wilderness, wilderness is another word used to describe the tribulation; a desert place, also meaning a place of pasturing, a place where the flock will be fed. So “who is this coming up from the wilderness”? They are those that have remained, those who were not caught up with the bride of Christ; the wilderness crowds are those left behind from the “church age”. They were not surrendered completely to HIM; they had other loves, mainly the love of self and the love of the world sadly enough they were not the ready and prepared Bride at his coming, they would be considered the foolish virgins Mathew 25 , also found in the Songs chapter 3 and chapter 5. The good news is that it appears that they will be coming up from the wilderness about the middle of the Tribulation. Those coming up from the wilderness are not only the Church Age group but many are from the wilderness crowd; they will be Jews who recognize HIM as messiah and KING at HIS coming Rev 1:7. There will be millions of new converts when he comes and is seen by every eye, they will wail and mourn because of HIM. Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him, Even so, Amen. Most of these that will mourn at his coming in the clouds for the bride are those that will be coming up from the wilderness.
An ascension takes place…. those who “cometh up from the wilderness. In Songs 1 and 2 the Bride was drawn up and called up, the bride will does not come from a wilderness place; the wilderness/tribulation takes place AFTER the Bride is drawn up. For those who are not raptured the landscape will have change drastically, it will be a place of trial and testing, the wilderness is the tribulation and those who are coming up from the wilderness are those who have been in the Tribulation. The bride, are those who have been surrendered the overcomers will NOT go through the Tribulation. Rev 2-3.
THOSE COMING UP FROM THE WILDERNESS ARE LEANING UPON HER BELOVED-The word “leaning is found only one time in the scriptures; leaning means to receive support, rest and to lean. Those coming up from the wilderness have a type of closeness with HIM, the word leaning suggest that those coming up from the wilderness will not have the same type of intimacy that the BRIDE HAS WITH THE GROOM. This is supported by other scriptures found in the Songs ( see chart at the bottom of the page). Some of these from the wilderness will be the foolish virgin, those who will have had the marriage supper door shut to them. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Math. 25 Those coming up are leaning on HIM for support and rest, they are now comforted from their wilderness trail, he has given them the rest and the support they need.
THOSE COMING UP FROM THE WILDERNESS ARE FROM THE WHEAT HARVEST In the previous chapter 7, we were introduced to the Princes Daughter, they along with others are apart of the “wheat harvest”. There are three major harvest cycles of Israel, the barley, the wheat and the grapes. The barley is the BRIDE of Christ, the “Wheat”, miss out on being the bride, but they are still HIS and they call him friend, an example of this is the foolish Virgin in Songs 5:16 This [is] my beloved, and this [is] my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. Clearly the Wheat is gathered before God pours out his wrath, the gathering of the Wheat takes place in Revelations 14:14.
AFTER THE BARLEY BRIDE IS TAKEN UP, THE WHEAT BECOME THE SAINTS, Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Rev 14:12. The Wheat have come to a place of surrender and the hard shell the husk has been removed by the tribullium/ tribulation (tribuluim board removed outer hard shell of wheat). The tribulation will cause the hard outer shell to breaks off and those will become the saints.
The Wheat Harvest found in Revelations, parallels Songs 8 harvests, those coming up from the wilderness. Both Songs 8 5Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved?” and Revelation 14 is part of the harvest of the earth, the harvest of the wheat and the grapes. 14And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: (reap=summer harvest) for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. 17And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. In these verses we see TWO Harvests; the first is the sharp sickle reaps the harvest of the Earth. The word “reaps” refers to a sowing and reaping of grain, this is a grain harvest, the root word for reap is summer, this is a summer harvest. The wheat is a summer harvest; the barley is a spring harvest, the barley bride is caught up in the spring (see Songs 1 and 2)
"Reap" comes from root word summer (Strongs- G2330) mentioned ONLY 3 times in the scriptures! When mentioned it is by Jesus in regards to the harvest at the end of the age, the Parable of the Fig Tree; Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer [is] nigh: Mathew 24:32 This means that the time of the reaping and harvest is near, and the time of the Great tribulation.
Sickle is mentioned in Revelations 14:14-17- it means a gathering hook.
· Sickle from Strongs G1407 δρέπω drepō (to pluck); a gathering hook (especially for harvesting): - sickle.
The WHEAT IS GATHERED, REAPED AND COMES UP FROM THE WILDERNESS THE GRAPES ARE CAST INTO THE GREAT WINEPRESS OF GOD’S WRATH. Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 9And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. Rev. 14:9 The grapes must be crushed by the wrath of God, and their juices will be poured out. 20And the winepress was trodden without the city and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
A HARVEST IN THE SONGS HARVEST IS THE HARVEST REVELATIONS 14
WHEAT AND GRAPE HARVEST
KEY POINT COMPARISON SONGS 8 TO REVELATIONS 14:14-20
THE 144,000 APPEAR WITH JESUS IN REVELATIONS 14, prior to the reaping of the harvest.
The 144,000 witness and the Daughters of Jerusalem appear or stir the king before the "coming up” reaping of those from the wilderness;
THE 144,000 THE CHORUS OF THE DAUGHTERS: The overriding theme with the Daughters in the Songs is THAT the Daughters of Jerusalem, the 144,000 witnesses CAN STIR the KING before the harvest.
THE 144,000 SING A NEW SONG IN REVELATIONS 14 - THE DAUGHTER'S OF JERUSALEM ARE THE CHORUS OF THE SONGS, AND STIR THE KING BEFORE THE HARVEST.
Revelations states that the 144,000 will sing a new song. And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. Rev.14:3 The daughters of Jerusalem ARE KNOWN AS THE CHORUS OF THE SONGS… THE 144,000 SING A NEW SONG THAT NO MAN COULD LEARN BUT THEM. The daughters and the 144,000 both are part of a chorus!
THE DAUGHTERS OF JERUSALEM FOLLOW THE KING, AND ARE THE ONES WHO CAN STIR HIM: 4I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.
THE 144,000 FOLLOW THE KING WHEREVER HE GOES: These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
THE DAUGHTERS MENTIONED IN THE SONGS FOLLOW THE KING,
THE 144,000 FOLLOW THE KING! THE DAUGHTER ARE THE CHORUS OF THE SONGS, THE 144,000 are from the 12 tribes and are the chorus throughout the scriptures AND SING A NEW SONG THAT NO MAN CAN SING! Truly it appears the daughters MUST be the 144,000 witness! THE WHEAT HARVEST APPEARS TO BE THE MIDDLE OF THE TRIBULATION:
THE FIRST DOMINION WILL COME TO THE DAUGHTERS OF JERUSALEM: Consider this verse: And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem. Mic.4:8
The Wheat Harvest appears to take place in the middle of the tribulation, right before the wrath of God is poured out, right after the 144,000 witness and the Lamb of God stand on Mt Zion. Rev 14: 1 1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion , and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. This happens before the Harvest the reaping of the Wheat takes place, which is followed by the grapes being thrown into the winepressof God’s wrath.
A MATCH! THE DAUGHTERS OF JERUSALEM THE 144,000- MENTIONED BEFORE EACH “COMING UP!” THE DAUGHTERS CAN AWAKE THE KING!
The awakening is always followed by those coming up from the wilderness. Notice that each time the Daughters of Jerusalem are mentioned there is a fit and a match with a chronological order with the 144,000 witness found in Revelations.
1. MENTIONED THE 1ST TIME Songs 2:7 7I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please. 8The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills. 9My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice. 10My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. 11For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
2. MENTIONED THE 2ND TIME: Songs 3:5-11 5I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please. 6Who is this that cometh out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all powders of the merchant? 7Behold his bed, which is Solomon's; threescore valiant men are about it, of the valiant of Israel. 8They all hold swords, being expert in war: every man hath his sword upon his thigh because of fear in the night. 9King Solomon made himself a chariot of the wood of Lebanon. 10He made the pillars thereof of silver, the bottom thereof of gold, the covering of it of purple, the midst thereof being paved with love, for the daughters of Jerusalem. 11Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart.
3. MENTIONED THE 3RD TIME: I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please. 5Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.
EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO THE WHEAT HARVEST AND FOLLOW THE WHEAT HARVEST
1. 144,000 and the Lamb stand on Mt Zion and a New Song: And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits (of the wheat harvest) unto God and to the Lamb. 5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
2. Gospel preached to All who dwell on Earth: Rev 14:6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
3. Babylon falls: Rev 14:8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
4. A warning is given regarding the Mark of the Beast: 9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
5. Those who are the saints: 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. 13And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
6. THE HARVESTING OF THE EARTH, SEPERATING THE WHEAT FROM THE GRAPES: 14And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. (reaping is the wheat harvest, see notes above, summer harvest)16And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. 17And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
7. THE GATHERING OF THE GRAPE HARVEST: 18And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs
8. 7 LAST PLAUGES POURED OUT: Rev. 15:1And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
9. THOSE SICKLED- THE WHEAT, VICTORY OVER THE BEAST: Rev 15: 2And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. 3And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. 4Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? For thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.
FOLLOWING THE WHEAT HARVEST- THE TEMPLE OF THE TABERNACLE IS OPEN…..
10. THE TEMPLE OF THE TABERNACLE OF THE TESTIMONY IN HEAVENS OPENED AFTER THE HARVEST REAPED… (The summer harvest, the wheat harvest)Rev. 15: 5And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened: The testimony of the Wheat the Saints who have had a testimony of Jesus, they have kept his commandments of God. - they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. 13And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
I raised thee up under the apple tree Songs 8:5
Both bride and groom have been involved in the Harvest process, those from the wilderness were raised up, which means to wake, raise and stir up also raised up means to be made naked and to be excited and triumphant. All descriptive words certainly describe the process of the harvesting of the wheat. The wheat will be made naked then stirred and awakened and then raised up gathered together to the salvation then the knowledge of the KING, the final harvested wheat will be triumphant! The wheat harvest people do not get to enter into the same kind of intimacy as the Bride. The wheat people are those who were not surrendered to HIM at his Coming for the Bride; HIS coming opened their eyes, and they will wail because of Him. Certainly this must be their awakening. Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
THE WHEAT HARVEST PEOPLE: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Rev 12:11
The “wheat harvest people” were raised up under the apple tree, A nick name for the KING is an apple tree; as the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so [is] my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit [was] sweet to my taste. Songs 2:3 HE provide shade from the heat of the day (tribulation) the fruit of the apple was known to help those who were sick, those in the wilderness would have been refreshed from the sweetness of HIS fruit. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; after the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. Zec 2:8
H5782A primitive root (rather identical with H5783 through the idea of opening the eyes); to wake (literally or figuratively): - (a-) wake (-n, up), lift up (self), X master, raise (up), stir up (self). ROOT WORD H5783: H5783A primitive root; to (be) bare: - be made naked
· RAISED THEE: to rouse oneself, awake, awaken, incite a) (Qal) to rouse oneself, awake, to be roused, to stir up, rouse, incite, to be excited, be triumphant
I there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee. Thy mother Jerusalem who is the mother of us all travailed and made a pledge to bring you forth, what a perfect and awesome verse Paul writes to the Galatians, “My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,” Gal 4:19
A RECAP ON THE BARLEY BRIDE: The Bride is the Barley and the Bride was called and gathered up to their groom King, a sickle was not taken to the Barley Bride, the bride was called up, she had been waiting for the wedding and was prepared. The barley bride has been made Kings and Priest Rev 1:6 6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. The gathering or catching away/rapture of the Bride which are KINGS and Priest, happens before the Tribulation. Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. This is the catching away the rapture the gathering of the Bride, also found in Songs 1 where the Bride is drawn to HIM and brought into HIS Chamber; Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. Songs 1:4The word draw in Hebrew clearly is a catching away/rapture. Hebrew meaning of the word DRAW- Strongs #4900 means: drag, seize and lift out, drag along, lead along, drag or lead off, draw down proceed, march, to draw out or give (a sound), to cheer, draw, attract, gratify.
The drawing of the bride in Songs 1:4, and His appearing to all in the clouds in Rev 1:7 The barley has been made Kings and Priest and they are harvested or winnowed by be “thrown up” into the air, a type of rapture. The wind removes the outer shell. The wheat has a harder shell/husk and it is traditionally harvested in ancient times with a tribulium board, the board must crush the outer shell. So the wheat is reaped then crushed. The Bride and the groom are called in the chamber and the closet and they are called out and to come forth for the harvest floors are overflowing with the wheat and the grapes. Joel 2:16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. Vs 24. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.
The bride says to the daughters: I charge you daughters of Jerusalem, nor awake my love, till he pleases. The Daughters of Jerusalem swear and take an oath; The Daughters must be patient, not rush things, not stir or awake the king until he pleases; the timing has to be just right; WHY CAN’T THEY WAKE HIM? The daughters of Jerusalem cannot awake HIM until HE PLEASES! These I believe are appointed times, the gathering of the Bride is an appointed time, the calling the Bride up from the Earthly ministry of a number of days ( found in Songs 2), also the sickle and reaping of the Wheat Harvest and the gathering of the cluster of Grapes which are thrown into the great winepress of God’s wrath. These are ALL appointed times. The Rapture has an appointed time, it falls at the beginning of the seven years; the wheat harvest has an appointed time it appears to fall in the mid point of the 7 years, and the grapes being gathered is the appointed time for the beginning of God’s wrath that will be poured out. So… back to the daughters of Jerusalem… they have COME ON THE SCENE AT EACH OF THESE EVENTS! The bride is caught up/ raptured and then the Daughters show up, the bride goes into Earthly ministry for a season, until the spring is over, then the Daughters stir the KING and Darkness falls (tribulation) Spring ends, rain is over (latter-rain). Then the daughters show up on Mt Zion with the Lamb and then the Harvest (Wheat) is reaped. Based on the language in the Songs, and the layout of the Songs and the book of Revelations the Daughters show up the same time the 144,000 do. IT is the 144,000 who can stir the King. It is the Bride who stirred him and brought her into his chamber, the Bride is the firstfruits from the barley harvest. Once the Barley Bride is brought into the KINGS chambers, then and ONLY THEN can the Daughters of Jerusalem the 144,000 come on the scene and stir him. The 144,000 are firstfruits of the WHEAT HARVEST, they go through the tribulation, but they are sealed and protected. They ARE NOT apart of the CHURCH AGE, therefore they are the Wheat Harvest.